Thursday, March 13, 2008

What's new?

Thank you to everyone that attended our Spring Open House. I hope you enjoyed your gift bags. A few customers have already been back to use their $5.00 off coupon. This week I was lucky enough to get to one of my wholesalers to pickup some new things. I have also received an order that I had placed more than a month ago. I was able to get some of that out for this weekend. I am working on some new handmade crows.

We also have a new selection of earrings in spring colors, lots of pretty crystals and gems.

This weekend we are having 20% off all bunnies. I also bought a group of large twig stars which we will be selling for $10.00 each. They are great for both inside and out. Please stop by our shop at 263 Fairview Ave in Hudson NY. We are open Fri, Sat & Sun.

No comments: