Friday, August 8, 2008

August plans

Well, I'm back to being open on Sundays from 10-3. I have been working everyday to add to the Fall inventory. I have been putting things aside to bring out for our Fall Open House next Fri, Sat & Sun. The postcards are in the mail and I hope you plan on coming to the shop.

We are putting the finishing touches on our gift bags. I finally got the last order in the mail today and will finish up the bags tomorrow.

I have lots of wooden pumpkins in a variety of sizes. I have made several different wreaths and lots more Fall.

We plan on putting out several samples of our gourmet food items for the open house. This weekend I made up the chocolate mousse, and 2 dips mixes.

I am receiving lots of Christmas orders as well. It's been a little crazy keeping everything organized(or at least making my best effort to be somewhat organized).

We also have lots of new handmades that I picked up on my last wholesale trip last week. Keep checking the blog for a Sept event(our 1st anniversary).

No comments: