Sunday, June 8, 2008

We Have Been Open 9 Months

It is hard to believe that Orange Clove Primitives has been open for 9 months. Last year at this time my DH and I still weren't sure if we could get all our approvals(state and town) done before our contract with the seller of our building expired. We received our final approvals the last week in June and Closed in early July. I am putting some plans together for our 1st Anniversay weedend in Sept. I am also working on a Preview to Fall open house(I know, I know, the kids aren't even out of school yet). I am also starting to order some Christmas stock. It is really hard to do when it's 90 degrees out.

I have been so fortunate to meet so many great people through the shop. I have to thank everyone who has stopped at the shop and I hope I can keep coming up with new ideas so you will stop back to see what's new.

Boy what about the heat! It isn't over yet, either.

Today I worked on binding some stars that I rug hooked last year, but I just never finished them. If I don't get the rusty wire hanger on and the black wool backing done one night this week, I will definately finish them next weekend at the shop.

I hope you have a great week and we look forward to seeing you at the shop Fri 10-6, Sat 10-4, Sun 10-3.

No comments: